SmartForms service is platform-independent, it can work on any website, including static websites.
There are three ways of deploying a form into your website: using plugins, SDKs or embeds.
Embeds are the simplest way to deploy forms: no client software installation required. When it is time to deploy a form onto your website, generate a scriplet and paste it into a page. It is that simple. You can use embeds with any website.
Plugins are a client software that have to be installed on your web platform.
Why use plugins?
- With plugins developed specifically for your platform SmartForms have full integration with the website they installed on, see User and Page Data.
- SmartForms Administration Console is installed on your website as part of its Control panel/Dashboard, no need to login into your SmartForms account, you build forms where you run them.
- Quick access to Visual Designer and SmartForms Administration Console from links in Form Test Display.
- Form Data List application can be deployed to a page giving visual access to submitted forms.
You add plugin to you page and then configure it to display a form.
Plugins are currently available for:
- Liferay, (version 6 and 7);
Plugins coming soon for:
Language SDKs for easy integration with smartforms.js are available for:
Meanwhile use Embeds, just create SmartForms account and start building forms in SmartForms Admin Console available in your account's Dashboard.